As disasters such as floods, fire and cyber-crime can affect businesses of all sizes and types, Herefordshire Council is continuing our commitment to develop and maintain community resilience and preparedness with a free event organised through the Herefordshire Business Continuity Forum.
On Thursday 30 June, at the second in a series of events, a specialist panel of speakers will identify how businesses can increase their resilience against disasters.
The event, which is to be held at the Herefordshire Archive and Records Centre from 8am to 10am, will include presentations on:
- Business continuity resources - Herefordshire Council
- The ICT strategy - Logiplex Technology Solutions
- Cyber threats and the need to invest in security - Cyber Skills Centre
- The human element - Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- The need to invest time in business continuity – Biscon
- The impact of climate change; implications on businesses – Sustainability West Midlands
Delegates will also learn how the planning process can provide a return on investment and could mean the difference between catastrophe and business survival.
To register for this free event visit: www.hbcf-30-06-16.eventbrite.co.uk.
To learn more about how Herefordshire Business Continuity Forum can help your business go to: www.herefordshire.gov.uk/business-continuity-forum.